- web site: https://www.debutart.com/artist/chris-malbon
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based in beautiful Bristol, Chris Malbon, AKA Melb is an active member of the area’s thriving art and design scene, regularly giving talks at local colleges and universities. He classes himself as a creative all-rounder, comfortable designing and illustrating from the side of matchboxes to large murals, be it in pencil, pen, paint or pixel, he’s happy using them all.
Incredibly experienced and versatile, Chris is able to adapt his style and creative process to fit the demands of the job in hand, this ability makes Chris a winner for any campaign large or small. The end result is always of the highest quality both artistically and commercially. He is constantly figuring out innovative new concepts and ideas to push his art.
A hardworking and prolific contributor, Chris has created work for an array of clients and agencies over the past 15 years. He has worked on campaigns for Coca-Cola, Sony, London 2012, Unilever, Carhartt, Nestle, Nike and MTV and has plenty more impressive credits under his belt, so he is no stranger to the pressure that comes from working on high-profile campaigns.
His career has taken him on a journey through some renowned studios including Attik, Zip Design, Version, Sun House and McFaul Studio.
Client List: Nike, Lucas Films, Coke Olympics 2012, Bristol City College, BBC, Discovery Channel, Hero Complex Gallery, Gallery1988, Aardman, Mondays MoCo, Lounger Productions, Clutter Magazine, Digicel, Computer Arts Magazine, AnyForty, EA Games, Hugo Boss x Martin Kaymer, Henrik Stenson, Nesspresso, David Guetta, Orange / EE, Clearasil, Design Council, Shortlist Magazine, Vintage TV, Mauger Modern, Luma, KIA, DJ Magazine, The Economic Review
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 808
- Added: Jun. 13, 2019
- Last Modified: Jun. 17, 2019