- web site: http://www.illustrationonline.com/artist.php?artistid=24&selectid=13715
- contact: Deborah Wolfe
- phone: 215-232-6666
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark has been an artist since childhood, and has worked professionally as a graphic designer and illustrator since 1984. Although he started as a traditional painter using acrylics, his preferred medium is now digital, and he works solely as a vector artist using Adobe Illustrator. His work relies predominantly on a calligraphic line, with color gradient fills, and a humorous touch.
Clients include: Consumer Reports, Highlights, MuscleMag International, M Magazine, Redmond Magazine, InSight, American Health & Fitness, Raley's, Times of the Islands, Berlitz, Oxford University Press, Harcourt, Pearson, Holt, Running Press
Hunt Manufacturing, Philadelphia Zoo, American Express, Pepsico, Rohm and Haas, Scunci, Lily Icos (Cialis), Purell, TRESemme, Stepping Stone Childrens Museum.
- Submitted by: markcollins
- Hits: 1295
- Added: May. 14, 2013
- Last Modified: Jan. 13, 2015