- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/patrick-morgan
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick started his career as a freelance designer after gaining a Degree in Graphics and Illustration with Commendations for Print Making at Kingston University (London) in 1998.
Patrick has done high profile work for global clients including: Transport of London, Cingular, Starbucks, Bacardi, Smirnoff, Coca-Cola and Waitrose, which has resulted in him having to work in Japan, Spain, Italy and the USA as well as London, and having his work appear in many more countries across USA, Europe and Asia.
This work and exposure has resulted in Patrick's work being has been short-listed for and receiving commendations for a number of awards, including the Marketing Week Design Award for Corporate Design and Illustration, and the Design and Art Direction Award for Corporate Design and Illustration. (Most notably as a result of his work on the Selfridges Annual Report 2003.) He is also regularly featured in Creative review and the UK design press.
On top of all of this Patrick has for the last 2 years been a university tutor, passing his skills onto the next generation of up and coming illustration graduates at the Istituto Marangoni – the prestigious Milan founded Fashion University. Patrick's most recent assignments find him as a spokesman for Hewlett Packard Arts Council and consultant for HP on the development of the HP 130 Large Format.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 173
- Added: Nov. 18, 2011
- Last Modified: Jan. 21, 2013
- Latest News and Tweets :