- web site: http://www.annfield.com
- contact: Ann Field
- phone: 310.450.6413 / 310.452.4177
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An awarded and exhibited member of the Society of Illustrators of New York. Ann is also a former President of ICON, The Illustration Conference, a non-profit, bi-annual conference committed to promoting illustration and the understanding of it. In 2000, the Cooper Hewitt Design Museum, NY added Ann's work to part of its permanent collection. Currently, Ann serves as Chair of the Illustration Department at Art Center College of Design, in Pasadena, California.
For 20 plus years, Ann's name has been synonymous with award winning, innovative images that cross the disciplines between design, photography and illustration. Her powerful work has been behind successful strategies for many leading brands: DIOR, Levis Jeans, Estee Lauder, Lexus, Nike, Barneys New York, Hard Rock Hotel, Starbucks Coffee, Mattel/Barbie, Madonna, Pentagram, Chronicle Books, and Herman Miller.
- Submitted by: ann
- Hits: 3738
- Added: Dec. 03, 2003
- Last Modified: Aug. 20, 2016