|3 ways to find an illustrator|
• enter a keyword, artist name or style
• click categories listing on the right
• view portfolios by using the browse button
| Home : ArtistFinder : Terms and Conditions|
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Folioplanet.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 7 days of purchase, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
Call us at 301.942.4850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about our terms or pricing.
LISTING AGREEMENT of FOLIOFACTORY, INC., Terms & Conditions
- You confirm your agreement to pay the rates set forth on the pricing page and electronic order form.
- Each illustration shall not contain any matter that is objectionable, obscene, defamatory or in violation of any law or regulation.
- You shall at all times and under all circumstances be obligated for all charges set forth on the Order Form. This Agreement may not be cancelled by you unless FOLIOFACTORY, INC. receives from you prior written notice of cancellation. Upon the effective date of cancellation, Foliofactory, Inc. will refund your Subscription Fee on a prorata basis.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions, you represent and warrant that you are duly authorized to enter into this Agreement and to submit the illustrations to Foliofactory, Inc. on the terms set forth in this Agreement and that your performance of the obligations under this Agreement will not violate any other agreement, contract or understanding to which you are a party. You also represent and warrant that all material submitted by you is your property and will not infringe on any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other right of any party, that the illustrations, are not obscene, that the illustrations do not defame or libel any third party, that the illustrations do not violate any law or regulation and that you hold valid releases for all illustrations for which a release is required.
- FOLIOFACTORY, INC shall have no liability for any computer interruptions, downtime, or other technical failures or any other event beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, strikes, business interruptions, storms, accidents, or acts of Nature. You assume all liability for content provided to FOLIOFACTORY, INC, including without limitation, any typography, text representations and illustrations. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the FOLIOFACTORY, INC., and its officers, directors, employees, agents, stockholders, and affiliates from any all claims, actions, judgments, settlements, costs, and demands for loss; liability or damage arising out of or in connection with the publication or other use of the illustrations or from the breach of any representation or warranty. This site is not meant to be used as a backup service and therefore accepts no liability for any loss therein.
- If any digital file or digitized copy of an illustration is lost, damaged or destroyed while in the physical possession of FOLIOFACTORY, INC. as a result of FOLIOFACTORY, Inc.'s gross negligence, FOLIOFACTORY, INC. shall not be liable for any damages arising from such loss. FOLIOFACTORY, INC. will not be liable, regardless of the form of action (including but not limited to actions for breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, rescission and breach of warranty) for the loss for damage to any digitized file or any tangible embodiment of a digitized illustration.
- Payment made by you after the due date of such payment shall be subject to interest charges computed on the basis of 15% per year.
- The Submission Agreement and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and the FOLIOFACTORY, INC. No other representations, agreements or warranties of any kind of nature have been made, except as expressly set forth herein. The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. FOLIOFACTORY, INC. shall not have any liability whatsoever to any use, reproduction, display or performance of the illustrations by any third party.
- You hereby irrevocably consent that any legal action or proceeding undertaken by you in connection with any claim or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in any court of the District of Columbia or any federal court of the United States of America located in the District of Columbia.
- You acknowledge that by entering into an agreement with FOLIOFACTORY, INC. (either as principal or as agent), that you intend to bind yourself personally to the provisions of this Agreement.
This page was last updated on Aug. 31, 2009. Folioplanet is a service of Foliofactory, Inc. ©2007. For information on listing your site on Folioplanet, go here or contact us by email or by phone at 301.942.4850.